April 28th, 2016
The Simpsons United Methodist Church of Amityville
On Wednesday, April 27, 2016 Dr. Hurme of Amityville Wellness did a speech on alternative vs. western medicine for Simpson's United Methodist Church Men's Group.
What a great turn out it was! Our friends of the Methodist Church learned a lot about acupuncture and even got treated!
Trouble getting up early for work... or even just waking up???!
Try these few simple tips to help!
1) GET GOOD SLEEP. REMEMBER 7-8 HOURS IS THE MINIMUM NECESSARY.
2) SET A MORE RELAXING AND CALM SOUND ON YOUR ALARM TO WAKE UP TO.
3) SET YOUR ALARM FURTHER AWAY - A DISTANCE THAT MAKES YOU GET UP AND WALK OVER TO SHUT IT OFF.
4) SET YOUR COFFEE/TEA ON A TIMER SO IT IS READY FOR YOU IN THE MORNING.
5) LOOK FORWARD TO EATING A HEALTHY AND DELICIOUS BREAKFAST - PLAN THE NIGHT BEFORE.
6) SHOWER IN THE MORNING - GET YOUR BLOOD FLOWING THROUGH YOUR BODY WITH THE WARM WATER.
7) TELL YOURSELF TODAY IS GOING TO BE A GREAT DAY! MOTIVATE YOURSELF TO MAKE IT EVEN BETTER!
IS IT SPRING BREAK FOR THE KIDS ALREADY??
WELL THEN GET YOUR
AMITYVILLE WELLNESS APPOINTMENTS IN,
AND, ABOUT THE KIDS -- SIMPLY USE OUR KIDS KLUB!!!
Massage Membership Madness!!!!
Let's keep your wellness intact and balanced
from here on out with Amityville Wellness's
NEW MASSAGE MEMBERSHIPS!
A GREAT deal, intended for GREAT health!
Kids Klub to the RESCUE!